ABOUT OUR CANDLES
- All of our candles are hand-poured in small batches to ensure the highest quality
- Made from soy wax
- Our wicks are all natural, flat-braided cotton wicks
- They are lead & zinc free
- We use fragrance oils that are free of:
- Acute toxins - Toxins that can cause adverse effects from a single exposure such as spillage or ingestion.
- Carcinogens - Materials known or thought to cause cancer.
- Mutagens - Materials that change the DNA of a cell, harming the cell and causing diseases like cancer.
- Organ toxins - These are toxins that can cause adverse effects or disease within specific bodily organs.
- Phthalates - Synthetic chemicals that are used to manufacture plastic
- Reproductive toxins- Toxins that adversely affect reproductive organs and increase the risk of birth defects.
- Fragrance oils are California Prop 65 Compliant
Often I am asked, what size candle should I get for a specific room? Here is our "guide" for that question!
- 4.5 oz ~ 20+ hour burn - Bathroom and other small areas
- 8.5 oz ~ 40+ hour burn - Bedrooms or office
- 11 oz ceramic ~ 50+ hour burn - Larger room
- 16 oz 3-wick ~ 60+ hour burn - Large open spaces such as living room and kitchen
- Burn within sight. Keep away from flammable objects
- Allow your candle to burn until the complete surface has been melted. This makes sure that your candle reaches a full melt pool + burns evenly after every burn
- Trim wick to 1/4" before lighting each time
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time
Our candles are hand poured using natural ingredients. Soy wax is bumpy after burns since it is natural, so there may be occasional variations in our products. That's how you know it's soy wax! These variations don't affect the product and are not considered defective or damaged.
Changes in temperature may cause "wet spots" on candles. This is a term that is used to describe a spot on the candle jar that looks as if water has seeped in. This is natural when candles go through rapid changes in temperature (from a car to a humid mailbox, temperature changes due to weather, etc). These wet spots will not affect the performance or integrity of your candle.